Wednesday 28 May 2014

Land Con in the suburbs of Bangalore

Recently, if you have registered your land that falls within the revenue land area of suburbs of Bangalore then it is advised to all to make certain whether the documents are genuine.

According to one of the studies it has been revealed that in recent land registration uproar of falsified land transactions that has been carried out in the past year. It’s also been identified that many fake transactions of land using counterfeit Form 9 also known as assessment extract and Form 11 known as Tax Demand Register Extract have been taken place in various gram Panchayats in Bangalore’s Suburbs.

And, the report said that about 5, 000 properties have been registered using falsified forms in Bangalore. Hence, the Secretary of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj has informed the sub-registrar’s office to authenticate all the documents before registering.

It is also said that the actual problem begun when the Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (RDPR) Department asked the Gram Panchayats to maximize the distribution of Forms 9 and 11 to actual property buyers. The by-law was circulated to make sure that the number of new illegal layouts would be reduced and new buildings and layout plans would not be permitted in violation of land revenue regulations. Nonetheless, the department came to know that in the same period fake falsified transactions were listed using forged tax forms.

In order to make sure that the properties registered by buyers in the last year are legal, therefore, users are asked to verify documents. \

Read more real estate articles from Sovereign Developers official blogs.

2 comments:

  1. Very valuable post about the real estate market in Banglore! Am looking for a luxurious apartment in Banglore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm  here to share my testimony of what a good trusted loan company did for me. My name is Nikita Tanya, from Russian and I’m a lovely mother of 3 kids I lost my funds on trying to get a loan it was so hard for me and my children, I went online to seek for a loan assistance  all hope was lost until one fateful day when I met this friend of mine who recently secured a loan from a very honest man Mr, Benjamin. She introduced me to this honest loan officer Mr, Benjamin  who helped me get a loan within 5 working days, I will forever be grateful to Mr Benjamin, for helping me get back on my feet again. You can contact Mr Benjamin via email: 247officedept@gmail.com    they do not know I’m doing this for them, but i just have to do it because a lot of people are out there who are in need of a loan assistance  please come to this honest man  and  you can be save as well .WhatsApp:(+1 989-394-3740)

    ReplyDelete